Sunday, June 23, 2013

we're driving cadillacs in our dreams

its been awhile since my last post. I've finally picked myself up and I feel better about where I'm at physically and emotionally. I'm starting to look at things through rose colored glasses. Work sucks but I wouldn't trade my job or where I work for the world right now. Is that weird?

I've been spending a lot of time with Wil lately, and the more I get to know him the more I'm falling for him. It's so scary for me. And I'm trying so hard to not throw any walls up. But I don't want to get hurt if this goes wrong. But how can I know if it's gonna go wrong? I don't.

Let me live that fantasy

This has been the best summer of my life. All I do is work and sleep. But this is what I need. I'm learning how to be an adult and find myself. I think I have a pretty good idea of who I am now. Life is beautiful again.

So recently my older sister Rebekah left her husband and traveled to California to live with my mom. Which completely baffles me because for the past ten years they haven't had a relationship. She literally woke up one day and was like "I'm not happy and I need to change my life". And she called my mom at two in the morning and they worked out a plan, and three days later she was in California with my mom. I'm terribly jealous of her. I wish I could wake up every morning and see my mom and Markey. My heart is in California but my future is here. That doesn't make much sense me. At all. 


Take me away

No comments:

Post a Comment